Webmail for Faculty & Staff
Accessing Your Email
To access email, click the envelope icon at the top right of any page of Trinity’s website. Afterwards, you should see a login screen.
- Enter your Username in the first field.
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Click the Log On button.
- Make sure you are going to the correct site.
- Passwords are case sensitive. Make sure it is typed correctly with uppercase letters if present.
- You DO NOT need to type @trinitydc.edu after your username.
- E-mail stored in the Deleted Items folders will automatically be purged after 7 days.
Once you have logged on using the above instructions, you will see a screen like the one at the right.
Column 1: lists your email folders and other outlook tools.
Column 2: lists message information such as the sender’s address, the subject, and the date.
Column 3: displays the selected message.
- To delete messages, select the message and click on the Delete.
- To delete multiple messages simultaneously, click on the first and last message in the series while holding down the SHIFT key.
Changing Your Password
You can find details on changing your password in the Login Information page.
Interested in how to maintain your spam protection settings, such as allow lists and block lists? View our Spam Protection documentation.