Using Web Print
Web Print is a feature of the PaperCut Portal which enables printing from student or guest-owned laptops without requiring the installation of print drivers or software. You must be connected to Trinity’s campus wireless network to use Web Print.
Web Print currently supports the following documents:
- Log into the PaperCut Portal at https://papercut.trinitydc.edu with your Trinity login.
- Are you a guest temporarily visiting Trinity? Register as a Guest User.
- After successfully logging in, click Web Print.
- Click Submit a Job.
- Select the appropriate printer.
- Click Print Options and Account Selection.
- Enter the number of copies and click Upload Document when ready to proceed.
- Click Browse and select your document.
- The document must be one of the supported file types.
- The file size must be smaller than 16 Megabytes.
- Click Upload & Complete when ready to proceed.
- The document status should say Rendering for a moment. If successful, the document’s status will change to Held in queue.
- At the Xerox in the ACC Lab or Library, input your username and password into the Xerox display to have your document released from queue and printed.
- Log out when finished to prevent misuse of your account!