Outlook Anywhere for Windows
Prior to Outlook Anywhere setup, please ensure you have Outlook 2007, 2010 or 2013 installed. Technology Services does not support Microsoft Office products on personally owned computers. This service is provided as-is for the convenience of faculty and staff.
- Click Start | Control Panel | Mail.
- If you don’t already have a profile, click on Add (optional), or click on Properties.
- Name your profile if adding a new (optional).
- Input your Trinity login and email address, and then click Next.
- Outlook will try to auto configure itself.
- If prompted for your username & password, input your full Trinity email address and password.
- When finished, you will see the following screen. Click Finish.
Important: When checking Outlook email, it is important to enter your username as trinity-its\<your username>.