Outlook Anywhere for OS X
Prior to Outlook Anywhere setup, please ensure you have Outlook 2011 installed. Technology Services does not support Microsoft Office products on personally owned computers. This service is provided as-is for the convenience of faculty and staff.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook for OS X.
- Click on Outlook | Preferences.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click Exchange Account.
- Input your Trinity login and email address, and then click Add Account. Your username must be in the format of trinity-its\<your username>, as illustrated below.
- You will see a confirmation screen similar to the below.
- Complete the setup by closing out of any open screens.