Google Apps is a suite of web-based applications that simply run in a web browser. Using these applications, you can do everything from email, video chat, set up calendar events or collaborate on documents. Best of all, these apps are provided to Trinity students for free!
- Gmail: send and receive emails within the popular Gmail application, with over 7.5 Gigabytes of mailbox space, powerful spam blocking functionality and seamless voice and video chat integration.
- Google Docs: create and share documents, spreadsheets, and presentations online, and download them to your favorite desktop applications. Great for collaborative projects, in and out of class.
- Google Calendar: organize your life – schedule social and academic appointments, create personal calendars, share calendars with others and invite friends to events.
- Google Talk: collaborate and chat in real-time with friends, classmates or colleagues, anywhere in the world.
If you are a Trinity student, your account is automatically created in Google Apps. To get started with Gmail, click on the email icon at the top right of any page of Trinity’s website.
- Input your Trinity login information. Don’t know your Login Information?
- If this is your first time logging in:
- Check Synchronize password with Google Apps on the login screen.
- You must accept the Google Terms of Service before proceeding.
Most smartphones, including Android, BlackBerry and iPhones can be configured with Google Apps and Gmail service. Visit our Smartphones Setup for more details.