Trinity Logo
Students  Alumnae/i  Faculty/Staff

International Services | Student Visas

Getting Your Student Visa

The Immigration Form I – 20 needed to obtain the F-1 (Student Visa) will be issued only to applicants that:

  • Are admitted to Trinity.
  • Demonstrate sufficient funds to cover expenses for at least one academic year. Proof of financial responsibility, which includes an official bank statement for the first year of study, along with a letter of sponsorship from the Sponsor. Applicants with sponsors in the U.S. will have to fill out and notarize the Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support), and send that along with a letter of sponsorship.
  • Have paid the $100.00 enrollment fee.

Maintaining Student Status

All international students must pursue a full course of study (a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester for undergraduate students and 9 credit hours for graduate students). Failure to adhere to this USCIS requirement for F-1 students may jeopardize your legal non-immigrant status.

Contact the Office of International Student Services by phone at (+1) 202-884-9141 or visit us in Main 134.



Getting to Campus

Directions to Campus

Parking on Campus

Campus Map

Shuttle from Brookland Metro


Campus Tours & Open Houses

Prospective students can request a campus tour by calling 800-492-6882. Learn More

Online Campus Tour

Office of Admissions

Events at Trinity

Meeting & Conference Rentals

Room Rentals

Trinity Center

Calendar of Events

Fitness Center

Brookland residents: learn about discounted memberships at the Trinity Center.

 - Current Fitness Classes

 - Facilities


Special Programs

Billiart Center for Social Justice
Scholarship, Spirituality and Religiosity, and Service
Continuing Education
Professional development courses for educators
Trinity at THEARC
Earn your Associate's Degree in southeast Washington, DC

CAS Programs

EDU Programs

NHP Programs

SPS Programs

Academic Life


Student Life