Admissions Process for International Students
The application process for international students is quick and easy! To apply for admission to Trinity, candidates must present the following documentation:
- Application and Fee: A completed, signed and dated application (please download an application from your choice of schools available from the admissions website) along with these Supplemental Application Materials for International Students.
- Transcripts: Original or certified educational documents of high school transcripts and degree, university transcripts and mark sheets. All international applicants must submit official transcripts for evaluation by an accredited agency such as the World Education Services or the American Association of Collegiate Registrar’s and Admissions Officers. Please ask for a course-by-course evaluation.
- Personal Statement: Applicants may choose to write about his/her future ambitions, goals, a special talent or unusual interest that sets him/her apart from peers, or how an education from Trinity will advance the candidate personally and professionally.
- Recommendation Letters: The applicant must provide two letters of recommendation from a high school teacher, college professor or current employer.
- TOEFL: Official results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language must be submitted directly to Trinity by ETS (Educational Testing Services) if:
- English is not an official language in your country, or
- you have not earned a college/university degree in the U.S., or
- you are not currently enrolled in a degree program in the U.S.
Trinity’s TOEFL code is 5796, and a minimum score of 550 on paper based test (PBT) or 213 on computer based test (CBT) or 79 on Internet based test (IBT) is required. For more information about TOEFL please visit www.toefl.org.
- Official PRAXIS test results (Master of Arts in Teaching candidates only): The PRAXIS examination, administered by ETS measures reading, writing and mathematical skills vital to all teacher candidates. All M.A.T. applicants must pass this exam prior to admission. For more information on the PRAXIS examination, or to register for an upcoming test date, please visit www.ets.org.