Trinity Work-Study Program 2013-2014
Under work-study employment you can work up to 10 to 15 hours per week. Your pay rate starts at $8.25 per hour and you will be paid on a bi-weekly basis. To participate in the work study program, you must go through the proper process:
- Email your resume and the hours that you will be available to work to Hanan Adnan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Obtain Student Work-Study Authorization Form from Enrollment Services.
- Review work-study job listings on the Trinity website.
- Once you’ve identified the job(s) of interest to you, get in touch with the contact person identified in the ad and schedule an interview. Remember to take copies of your resume to the interview, along with the Student Work-Study Authorization Form.
- If you are selected for the position, the hiring manager will sign your authorization form.
- Bring signed authorization form to the HR office, along with documents proving employment eligibility (for example: passport, driver’s license, social security card, permanent resident card, etc.).
Current Work-Study Openings