Boot Camp for Trinity Supervisors and Managers – Part I
Tuesday, November 19, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM - Social Hall
Facilitator: Tracey Prince, Associate Director of Human Resources
- Are you new or relatively new to supervising?
- Do you need to learn the basics of managing others?
- Are you a veteran supervisor or manager, but just need a refresher?
If you answered yes to any of the above, this session is for you!
In Boot Camp for Supervisors/Managers – Part I, participants will learn/review:
- Employment law 101
- Effective interviewing skills and the hiring process
- Onboarding their new employee
- Training vs. Coaching
- Creating a motivating enviornment
Please RSVP for this Event
Session Filed Under: For Managers, For Supervisory Staff