Customer Service at Trinity
Thursday, February 7, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM - Rose Parlor
Who: ALL – (Required of all Staff who have not taken it in the past)
Facilitator: Margy Reagan, Director of Alumnae Affairs
Trinity Institute Credits: 3
- Customer Service is not a department, it is an attitude!
- The reputation of an organization is built upon its ability to deliver superior customer service.
- At Trinity, we need to employ the components of SERVICE in dealing with customers: Satisfaction, Enthusiasm, Respect, Versatility, Instantaneous responses, Courtesy, and an Energetic approach.
In this session, participants will:
- Review the basics of customer service at Trinity.
- Discover techniques that will help you deliver not only great but superior customer service!
- Identify the landmines of dealing with the public, and learn how to diffuse difficult situations.
Come to have fun and share your ideas!
Please RSVP for this Event
Session Filed Under: For Everyone