NAME OF WORK STUDY SUPERVISOR: Amy Olson
LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT: 2016-17 academic year
PURPOSE OF JOB: To provide support to this department in any or all of the ways described in the duties and responsibilities listed below.
- Game Operations Assistant
- Team Manager (Basketball, Volleyball, Softball) – Travel with teams
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Game day management duties as assigned, including: ball running, scorekeeping, clock management, and statistics.
- Game day setup.
- Equipment management.
- Wash, dry, and set out team uniforms.
- Office assistance.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
OVER JOB QUALIFICATIONS
This person MUST be prompt, dependable, and courteous at all times. This person also needs to be able to work all home athletic events, which include early evenings and weekends. Flexibility is very important. Knowledge of athletics is preferred.
TO APPLY, email your resume and the hours that you will be available to work in addition to your selected major to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trinity Washington University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.