Location: Main186 (Faculty Row)
Working in the Faculty Services Office, the work-study supports the work of the Faculty Services Coordinator, Academic Affairs, fulltime and adjunct faculty.
- Dependable, punctual, detail oriented and willing and able to work independently.
- Pleasantly and professionally meets and greets faculty, students and other visitors, willing and capable of inquiring about the nature of their business and directs them to appropriate person.
- Answers telephone, captures and relays accurate phone messages.
- Distributes fulltime and adjunct faculty mail and other materials.
- Delivers or pickup from various departments on campus.
- Willing and able to gain an understanding of office equipment (computer, fax, copier and scanner, LCD projector and projector screen)
- Willing and able to lift up to 30lbs.
- Handles office equipment calendar, stocks classrooms with supplies and general copy machine maintenance
- Special projects as assigned or as directed by Faculty Services and/ or Academic Affairs.
- This position requires someone who is available a minimum of 4 hours per day, 2 days per week, Monday – Friday between the hours of 3pm to 7pm.
- The work-study is frequently exposed to noise and a regular flow of people in and around the office.
- The work-study is frequently assigned to changing priorities.
TO APPLY, email your resume and the hours that you will be available to work in addition to your selected major to Hanan Adnan at email@example.com.
Trinity Washington University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.