The Assistant Women’s Soccer coach is a part-time position that will be assisting the head coach in supporting the development, training and coaching of the members of the women’s soccer team. Trinity is a NCAA Division III member which competes in the Great South Athletic Conference.
This is a stipend position of $2500.00 per season.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree
LEVEL & TYPE OF EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience coaching soccer at the collegiate or high school level, and/or in a club setting. Previous recruiting experience is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must have demonstrated success in coaching soccer at the collegiate or high school level, and/or in a club setting
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Previous recruiting experience is preferred
SPECIAL LICENSES, REGISTRATION OR CERTIFICATION: N/A
- Games and practice as scheduled
PART III: DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND TASKS:
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES (Functions and Tasks):
- Work within NCAA, conference and departmental guidelines, assist in planning and organizing practices, conduct regional recruitment of student-athletes.
NONESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES (Functions & Tasks):
- Any and all other duties of similar nature and character to those mentioned above
CAMPUS COMMUNITY EVENTS PARTICIPATION:
- It is expected that all staff will want to participate and contribute to the success of official events, including, but not limited to, Commencement and Convocation.
- The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential tasks of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- While performing duties for this job, the employee is regularly required to use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit and might be required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to ten pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions.
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference “Assistant Soccer Coach” in the subject line.
Trinity is an Affirmative Action/Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.