Trinity Washington University, a comprehensive university in the nation’s capitol, seeks a dynamic educator for Nursing Programs within the School of Nursing and Health Professions. The University offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (pre-licensure and RN-BSN) with plans for a Master’s in Nursing (MSN) starting fall 2015. This is a full-time, 12-month, non-tenure track position.
The successful candidate will have at least a Master’s degree in nursing, PhD or DNP preferred. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of teaching experience in a School of Nursing. The position involves teaching and advising students in Trinity’s nursing programs. The candidate will hold a current license in good standing as a Registered Nurse in the District of Columbia, or be eligible to obtain a District of Columbia Registered Nurse license.
- Teach up to 12 credits per semester.
- Advise students in nursing degree requirements.
- Design and implement theoretical, clinical or laboratory instruction plus evaluate and revise course curriculum.
- Evaluate student achievement of course objectives related to nursing knowledge and practice.
- Participate in development, implementation, evaluation, and revision of the programs.
- Provide oversight and evaluation of adjunct faculty members.
- Participate in development, evaluation, and revision of student policies.
- Participate in Program and University services.
Interested applicants should send a letter of interest, a current curriculum vitae, and names and contact information for 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trinity Washington University is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in the workplace without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, and all other categories governed by the laws of the United States and the District of Columbia. Trinity does not engage in discrimination on the basis of any personal characteristics defined by law as prohibited classifications