Trinity Washington University has an immediate opening for an Alumnae Affairs Coordinator in the Office of Alumnae Affairs. This highly professional individual will work closely with the Director of Alumnae Affairs to handle alumnae issues, and coordinate and organize alumnae events.
Specifically, the Coordinator is responsible for administrative functions which support the goals of the department, such as communicating with all university constituencies (students, faculty, staff, alumnae, vendors); maintaining alumnae lists; coordinating mailings, as well as other assigned administrative functions. Under the direction of the Director, the Coordinator will update the Alumnae web site and help coordinate Reunion Weekend activities, including providing accurate registration records, processing payments and supervising student workers.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with three years of relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Emphasis on delivery of superior customer service
- Must be very detail-oriented as well as have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of constituencies, including students, staff and faculty, as well as alumnae and guests of the institution, via email, telephone and in-person.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with the ability to perform mail merge functions and create and maintain spreadsheets.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple and competing tasks and problem solve when necessary.
- Must be able to attend events sponsored by the department and the University, during the day, evenings and weekends, including, but not limited to Reunion Weekend, Commencement, and Convocation
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to email@example.com Please reference Alumnae Affairs Coordinator” in the subject line.
Review of applications will continue until an appointment is made.
Trinity Washington University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply