Trinity in Washington, a comprehensive university in the nation’s capitol, seeks motivated staff leaders with a proven sales backgrounds and outstanding communication skills for the positions of Assistant Director/Associate Director of Admissions. These positions are sales leaders, responsible for recruiting students into our graduate and undergraduate programs in Trinity’s School of Professional Studies and School of Education.
- Recruiting student prospects through generated leads by corporate relations, attending college fairs, community outreach, and other functions to attract student inquiries
- Follow up of Inquires and Applicants through enrollment and registration
- Interviewing prospective students to determine suitability for Trinity’s programs.
- Reviewing applications for admission.
- Coordinating on campus programming.
- Availability to work evenings and weekends on a cycle shared with other staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 4 years of successful admissions recruitment (Assistant Director)
- 3 – 5 years of successful admissions recruitment (Associate Director)
- Admissionsor sales experience with a demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding enrollment goals.
- Working knowledge of enrollment management concepts.
- Self-initiation and self-motivation for independent follow-through on projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and high level of professionalism.
- Ability to understand, summarize and present information in both written and oral formats, including excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to organize materials and work with a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Valid driver’s license
- Preferred qualifications
- Masters degree in a related field
- Proficiency with managing student prospect database tracking systems and using the database to generate written and electronic communications.
- Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
Candidates should email a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trinity is an Affirmative Action/Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the
achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is
committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all
qualified individuals to apply.
Position will remain open until filled.