Assistant/Associate Director of Recruitment and Admissions – Transfer Students
College of Arts and Sciences
Trinity in Washington, a comprehensive university in the nation’s capital, seeks a motivated staff leader with a proven recruitment background and outstanding communication skills for the position of Associate Director of Recruitment and Admissions with specific responsibility for transfer students. This position requires a motivated sales leader, and right hand person to the Director, who will be responsible for recruiting and admitting students into our undergraduate programs in Trinity’s College of Arts and Sciences, the legacy women’s college.
- Cultivating and recruiting student prospects through college fairs, community outreach, and other functions to attract student inquiries;
- Follow up of Inquires and Applicants through enrollment and registration
- Interviewing prospective students to determine suitability for Trinity’s programs.
- Reviewing applications for admission.
- Assisting the Director with coordination and management of on and off campus programming.
- Assisting he Director with all things relating to transfer and readmit students.
- Accountability for meeting and exceeding the enrollment goals of the university.
- Availability to work evenings and weekends as needed and required.
- 3 to 5 years of recruitment and admissions experience with a demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding enrollment goals.
- Proven success in building and maintaining relationships with sources for students.
- Working knowledge of enrollment management concepts.
- Self-initiation and self-motivation for independent follow-through on projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and high level of professionalism.
- Ability to understand, summarize and present information in both written and oral formats, including excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to organize materials and work with a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid driver’s license
Preferred qualifications (along with the required qualifications):
- Master’s degree with 3 to 5 years of recruitment and admissions experience and a demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding enrollment goals.
- Proficiency with managing student prospect database tracking systems and using the database to generate written and electronic communications.
- Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
Interested candidate should submit a letter of application along with full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference “Assistant/Associate Director of Recruitment and Admissions” in the subject line.
Trinity is an Affirmative Action/Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Position will remain open until filled.