Trinity Washington University in Washington, D.C. has an immediate opening for an assistant director of enrollment services. This position requires providing excellent customer service to students, parents, faculty and staff in a fast-paced “one-stop” Enrollment Services Center. Responsibilities include assisting students with registration, financial aid application, payment arrangements and determining financial aid eligibility. The successful candidate will be an out-going expert who is energized and motivated to give detailed and accurate responses to students while contributing to a friendly office environment.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree, experience in higher education (preferably in student records, financial aid, academic advising or admissions), experience working with an administrative database, and successful customer service experience in an office environment. Some evening and weekend hours are required.
Other qualifications include:
- A desire and excitement to work with students one-on-one throughout the enrollment process
- A demonstrated ability to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with diverse publics and across all levels of the institution
- A demonstrated ability to interpret and apply a wide range of academic and administrative policies and procedures to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent decision making ability and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize activities, and the flexibility to make adjustments in response to change or frequent interruptions
- Excellent communication skills, sufficient to explain policies, procedures and practices and to sustain excellent customer interactions in person, by phone and email
- A demonstrated ability to master a student information database and other standard office technologies.
Trinity is a comprehensive university inWashington, D.C, enrolling undergraduate and graduate students in full time, part time, and weekend programs. We offer a beautiful campus setting and a competitive benefits package. Trinity is an EEO employer and welcomes applications from women and minorities. For more information, visit our web site at www.trinitydc.edu.
Interested individuals should send a letter describing their interest in and qualifications for the position, a resume and contact information including email addresses for three references. Application materials should be sent electronically to email@example.com
Documents that must be mailed should be sent to Office of Human Resources, Trinity Washington University, and 125 Michigan Avenue NE, Washington, DC 20017
Trinity is an Affirmative Action/Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.