Title – Church Relations Intern
Objective – To provide administrative support to the staff.
- Assist the department with projects, as assigned
- Assist with planning and preparing for event. Attendance will be required for some events
- Conduct research adn prepare documents for reports
- High school diploma and some college courses
- MS Office and Internet skills
- Interest in hunger and poverty issues
- Ability to handle details
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good research skills
Bread for the World is located at 425 3rd Street SW, Ste 1200, Washington DC 20024. A transportation stipend will be provided.
Email your resume and available hours to firstname.lastname@example.org.