Title – Church Relations Intern
Objective – To provide administrative support to the staff.
- Assist the department with projects, as assigned
- Assist with planning and preparing for event. Attendance will be required for some events
- Conduct research and prepare documents for reports
- High school diploma and some college courses
- MS Office and Internet skills
- Interest in hunger and poverty issues
- Ability to handle details
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good research skills
Bread for the World is located at 425 3rd Street SW, Ste 1200, Washington DC 20024. A transportation stipend will be provided. Map
TO APPLY, email your resume and the hours that you will be available to work in addition to your selected major to Hanan Adnan at email@example.com.
Trinity Washington University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.