Trinity Washington University invites applications for the summer session for adjunct faculty within the School of Nursing and Health Professions. Successful applicants will have the ability to teach and/or lecture clinical courses in one or more of the following fields: maternity, pediatrics, psychiatric/mental health, community health, geriatrics, and medical-surgical nursing.
Successful candidates should have the following credentials:
- Registered nurse license for the District of Columbia
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or a
- Master’s Degree with a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience as a registered nurse, and
- Current knowledge of nursing practice at the registered nurse level
Please submit letter of application and CV to: email@example.com
Review of applications will continue until positions have been filled.
Trinity Washington University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.