Recruiter/Assistant Director of Admissions
School of Professional Studies/School of Education/School of Nursing and Health Professions
Trinity in Washington, a comprehensive university in the nation’s capitol, seeks motivated staff leaders with a proven sales backgrounds and outstanding communication skills for the positions of Assistant Director of Admissions. These positions are sales leaders, responsible for recruiting students into our graduate and undergraduate programs in Trinity’sSchoolofProfessional StudiesandSchoolofEducation.
- Recruiting student prospects through generated leads by corporate relations, attending college fairs, community outreach, and other functions to attract student inquiries
- Follow up of Inquires and Applicants through enrollment and registration
- Interviewing prospective students to determine suitability for Trinity’s programs.
- Reviewing applications for admission.
- Coordinating on campus programming.
- Availability to work evenings and weekends on a cycle shared with other staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Entry level to two years of successful admissions recruitment (Recruiter)
- 2 – 4 years of successful admissions recruitment (Assistant Director)
- Admissionsor sales experience with a demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding enrollment goals.
- Working knowledge of enrollment management concepts.
- Self-initiation and self-motivation for independent follow-through on projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and high level of professionalism.
- Ability to understand, summarize and present information in both written and oral formats, including excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to organize materials and work with a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Valid driver’s license
- Masters degree in a related field
- Proficiency with managing student prospect database tracking systems and using the database to generate written and electronic communications.
- Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
Candidates should email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Trinity is an Affirmative Action/Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the
achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is
committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all
qualified individuals to apply.
Position will reamin open until filled.