Trinity in Washington, D.C. seeks a motivated staff leader with proven admissions data entry background and outstanding data integrity skills for the position of Data Entry Specialist. Under the supervision of the Data & Support Manager, the Data Entry Specialist is responsible for inputting inquiries and applications into the universities database (PowerCampus). Additionally, the individual is responsible for the management of all application files in conjunction with the Data and Support team as well as the Office of Admissions as a whole.
- Entering inquires obtained through marketing efforts of the admission department
- Entering applications of converted inquiries
- Processing of application credentials
- Follow up with applicants regarding missing application materials
- Serve as back up for office support needs
- High volume data entry experience
- Data integrity and accuracy expertise
- Self-initiation and self-motivation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and high level of professionalism
- Ability to organize materials and work with a variety of projects simultaneously
- High School Diploma
- Admissions data entry experience
- Power Campus computer management system
- Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Send cover letter, resume and at least three references to:
Trinity Washington University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.