Trinity Washington University has an immediate opening for an Alumnae Affairs Coordinator within the Advancement team. This highly professional individual will work closely with the Director of Alumnae Affairs and other members of the Advancement team to handle alumnae issues, and coordinate and organize alumnae events.
Specifically, the Coordinator is responsible for administrative functions which support the goals of the department, such as communicating with all university constituencies (students, faculty, staff, alumnae, vendors); maintaining alumnae lists; maintaining the departmental calendar; and coordinating mailings, as well as other assigned administrative functions. Under the direction of the Director, the Coordinator will update the Alumnae web site and coordinate Reunion Weekend activities, including providing accurate registration records, processing payments and supervising student workers.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with three years of relevant experience.
- Must be very detail oriented as well as have strong organizational skills.
- The ability to effectively interface with a variety of personnel, including students, staff and faculty, as well as alumnae and guests of the institution both in person and on the telephone.
- Capability to manage informational requests and field constituent inquiries in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining a high standard of customer service.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with the ability to perform mail merge functions and create and maintain spreadsheets.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize multiple and competing tasks, while providing excellent customer service. Must also be able to problem solve when necessary.
- Must be able to attend events sponsored by the department and the University, during the day, evenings and weekends, including, but not limited to Reunion Weekend, Commencement, and Convocation
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to:
Alumnae Affairs Coordinator Search
Trinity Washington UniversityOffice of Human Resources
125 Michigan Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20017 Or email to email@example.com Or fax to (202)884-9123.
Review of applications will continue until an appointment is made.
Trinity Washington University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply