Trinity Washington University in Washington, D.C. has an immediate opening for an Assistant Director of Enrollment Services. The Assistant Director of Enrollment Services is responsible for carrying out a wide range of duties requiring both overall and specialized knowledge of policies and procedures related to student enrollment, including registration, financial aid and billing. This position requires skillful interpretation of academic and administrative policy and procedure, with the objective of providing excellent customer service to students, parents, faculty and staff. Use of the student information system is extensive, and responsibilities include assisting students with registration, financial aid application, payment arrangements and determining financial aid eligibility.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree, experience in higher education (preferably in student records, financial aid or admissions), experience working with an administrative database, and successful customer service experience in an office environment. Some evening and weekend hours are required.
Other qualifications include:
- A demonstrated ability to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with diverse publics and across all levels of an institution
- A demonstrated ability to interpret and apply a wide range of academic and administrative policies and procedures to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent decision making ability and problem-solving skills in the absence of specific policy and procedure
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize activities, and the flexibility to make adjustments in response to change or frequent interruptions
- Excellent communication skills, sufficient to explain policies, procedures and practices and to sustain excellent customer interactions in person, by phone and email
- A demonstrated ability to master a student information database and other standard office technologies.
To Apply, please email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Position will remain open until filled.
Trinity is a comprehensive university in Washington, D.C, enrolling undergraduate and graduate students in full time, part time, and weekend programs. We offer a beautiful campus setting and a competitive benefits package. Trinity is an EEO employer and welcomes applications from women and minorities. For more information, visit our web site at www.trinitydc.edu.
Trinity Washington University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.