Trinity, a comprehensive university in the nation’s capitol, seeks a motivated and experienced corporate recruiter and/or corporate relations leader with a proven sales background and outstanding communication skills for the position of Director of Corporate Recruitment. This position is that of a strategic and entrepreneurial sales leader, responsible for enhancing Trinity’s already strong corporate relations network through developing relationships with key government and private employers in the Washington region. The goal is to recruit students into our graduate programs in Trinity’s School of Professional Studies, as well as to establish corporate partnerships.
• Cultivating and recruiting student prospects through corporate relations, college fairs, community outreach, and other functions to attract student inquiries;
• Developing and coordinating meetings/information sessions with HR directors to convey specialized programs offered by Trinity
• Assessing program needs for potential partnering employers
• Working with the Executive Director of Admissions and the AVP of Marketing and Communication to produce targeted marketing plans and publications.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Sales and/or recruitment experience, and a demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding sales and/or enrollment goals
• Proven success in Corporate Relations & Networking to establish new business/enrollment
• Working knowledge of enrollment management concepts.
• Self-initiation and self-motivation for independent follow-through on projects
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and high level of professionalism.
• Superior communication and presentation skills
• Ability to organize materials and work with a variety of projects simultaneously
• Valid driver’s license
• Masters degree
• Sales experience in higher education
• Proficiency with managing student prospect database tracking systems and using the database to generate written and electronic communications.
• Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office Suite to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
• Ability to work evenings and weekends on a cycle shared with other staff
Review of applications will continue until an appointment is made.
Trinity Washington University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.