To schedule an appointment call 202-884-9615 or extension 9615. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helpful Hints When Making an Appointment
- You will need to provide your Trinity Washington University ID when you come in for your appointment.
- Know your class/work/internship schedule so you can schedule a time that’s convenient for your schedule.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to the Health Center to complete necessary paperwork.
- If there is a particular Nurse or Counselor you prefer seeing at the Health Center, mention her name.
- When scheduling a follow-up visit, you should try to make an appointment with the same provider from your initial visit.
- Specify what type of appointment you need. Physical exams, annual GYN exams, and Counseling appointments are scheduled for different lengths than routine and follow-up visits.
- If you are a waiver student, please present your current insurance card when you check in at the Health Center.