Required Health Forms and Immunizations
You are required to complete the following items BEFORE THE START OF THE SEMESTER.
Deadline to submit health forms for the Fall semester is August 19, 2017.
1. Schedule a physical with your healthcare provider. You should complete the first page of the Trinity Student Health Form 2017-18 and bring the entire packet to your healthcare provider. Your provider will complete the rest of the form which includes all pre-enrollment health requirements:
- Physical Examination : Trinity Student Health Form 2017-18
- Verification of required Immunzations: 2017-18 Trinity Immunization Policy
- Tuberculosis screening
- Signature of health care provider with clearance to participate in your desired activities
2. Return the completed forms to the Health and Wellness Center on the 4th Floor/Main Building OR send to email@example.com by August 19, 2017.
- If you are unable to schedule a physical exam with your health care provider, a physical exam can be scheduled in The Health and Wellness Center. You will need to bring your past immunization record to that appointment.
3. Every Trinity student is required to have adequate health insurance that provides local coverage while attending school. Your options include:
- Enroll in Trinity’s student health insurance plan (Fall 2017/2018 enrollment begins June 1, 2017) * OR *
- Provide proof of active insurance coverage by submitting your Insurance ID card with your health form. (CAS students will need to submit a WAIVER if choosing this option to avoid being charged)
- DC Law mandates that you have two doses of the Meningococcal vaccine before moving into a Residence Hall or participating with a sports team. Please have this form: Meningoccocal Vaccine 2017-8 completed by your healthcare provider to verify your immunization status.
- Students with Trinity insurance can receive the vaccine in the Health Center.
- If you choose to defer the vaccine, please fill out the waiver portion at the bottom of the form Meningoccocal Vaccine 2017-8 and send to HealthCenter@TrinityDC.edu BEFORE move-in day.
Immunization Policy and Religious/Medical Exemptions
- DC Law mandates that all students under age 26 have an updated immunization record on file BEFORE registering for classes. If you are submitting a waiver for religious reasons, please do so according to our 2017-18 Trinity Immunization Policy.