Free Flu Shots
Friday, September 28, 2:00 pm - Health Center Main 465
The Health and Wellness Center has received the flu vaccine! We will offer Flu Shots, to students, faculty and staff. There is no charge to you! We will continue to offer the vaccine until our supply runs out..
The CDC recommends flu vaccine for everyone over 6 months of age, especially for pregnant women and those with chronic health conditions.
The CDC recommends:
Take these everyday steps to protect your health:
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. You can also use an alcohol-based hand cleaner.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- Stay home if you are sick until at least 24 hours after you no longer have a fever (100°F or 37.8°C) or signs of a fever (without the use of a fever-reducing medicine, such as Tylenol®).
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep from infecting them.