Making College Affordable and Accessible
- Trinity awarded over $7.3 million in both need-based and merit-based grants and scholarships in the 2010-11 academic year, and students in the College of Arts and Sciences also received another $14 million in federal, state and private financial aid awards and loans.
- Trinity students from all academic units received over $40 million from all sources for the 2010-11 academic year.
- The average financial aid package for students in the College of Arts and Sciences class of 2013 was $23,600.
- Two-thirds of the average financial aid package is made up of grants and scholarships which do not need to be repaid. The average total grants and scholarships awarded to new students in the class of 2013 was $15,800.
- The application fee is waived for all students who apply online.
- Trinity’s financial aid application process is easy and convenient. We only require that students file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Net Price Calculator
Interested in applying to Trinity’s College of Arts and Sciences as a new student? We have provided a tool to help you estimate the cost of attending Trinity after grants and scholarships.
Important Links and Next Steps
- Apply for admission to Trinity.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Trinity’s priority financial aid application deadline for incoming students is March 1. Apply early to receive priority consideration!
- When you receive your Trinity financial aid award letter, speak with an Enrollment Services counselor to develop your personal financial plan.