Step 2: Intake Meeting
Once you have completed Step 1 and obtained the appropriate Disability Documentation, please visit, call, or e-mail Disability Support Services (DSS) and ask to set up an Intake Meeting.
The Intake Meeting
At the Intake Meeting, you and the DSS staff will work together through various tasks.
- The DSS staff will check your disability documentation for completeness;
- You will complete a DSS Self-Identification Form if you have not done so already;
- You will read, discuss and sign the DSS Service Agreement;
- You will receive guidance with identifying your unique strengths & needs; and
- DSS will share possible strategies and academic adjustments that can be used to accommodate you at Trinity.
Once you are registered with Disability Student Services, you will guided through the process of Requesting Services.