To be sure that you are ready to enjoy the big day on Saturday, May 18, please review these steps and make plans to take care of all pending academic and financial matters well in advance of Commencement Weekend.
- I have filled out the Application for Graduation and submitted it to the Enrollment Services Office. The deadline was February 1.
- Before April 2: I have completed the Graduation Verification Checklist with my academic advisor. I understand that I will not be able to graduate if I have not completed all of my credits and requirements.
- Before April 30: I have paid all of my bills including any outstanding tuition payments, library fines, parking fees, graduation fee and I have settled any other financial obligations to Trinity. I understand that I will not graduate if I do not settle my bill before April 30.
|Photos from the May Commencement ceremony will be available to view and purchase starting Friday, May 24.
- I have completed and submitted my May Commencement Reservation Form by Monday, May 6.
- I have completed the Graduation Survey.
- I have purchased my academic regalia at the Bookstore. Note: NO items (medals, sashes, cords, decorations, etc.) may appear on any part of the regalia other than those approved by Trinity.
- Associate’s (Undergraduate) Degrees: Cap, Gown, Black Tassel – $28.98
- Bachelor’s (Undergraduate) Degrees: Cap, Gown, Black Tassel – $28.98, Hood – $21.98
- Master’s (Graduate) Degrees: Cap, Gown, Black Tassel – $31.98, Hood – $23.98
- I have received my Commencement Announcements from the Dean’s Office (they will be mailed the week of April 22).
- I have received my 6 Guest Rain Tickets from the Dean’s Office. (Rain tickets will be mailed the week of April 22.)
- I have reviewed the schedule of events and understand where I am supposed to be at specified times for each event.