The School of Professional Studies
- Academic Policies
- Associate Programs
- Baccalaureate Programs
- Core Curriculum
- Major Programs
- Accounting (B.S.)
- Business Administration (B.S.)
- Business Administration with Hospitality Management (B.S.)
- Business Administration with Human Resource Management (B.S.)
- Criminal Justice (B.S.)
- Early Childhood Education (B.A.)
- General Studies (B.A.)
- Health Science (B.S.)
- Human Relations (B.A.)
- Journalism and Media Studies (B.A.) -NEW!
- Psychology (B.A.) NEW!
- Experiential Learning: The TELL Program
- Academic Advising
- Student Services and Facilities
Trinity reserves the right to change, without prior notice, any policy or procedure, tuition or fee, curricular requirements, or any other information found on this web site or in its printed materials.
Questions may be directed to the Office of Academic Affairs email@example.com.