Trinity Logo
Students  Alumnae/i  Faculty/Staff

CAS Advising | Student Forms

General Student Forms

  • Application for Graduation
    Students who are ready for graduation initiate the process by completing the application and submitting this form to enrollment services. This is the first step in the formal application process for graduation. Students must submit forms by the designated due date. If a student does not graduate in the semester intended, a new application must be submitted.
  • CAS Student to Take Undergraduate SPS Course
    Students who are enrolled in the College of Arts and Sciences must complete this form in order to take a class in SPS (School of Professional Studies). Take this form to your advisor to complete. You will also need both Dean’s signature (CAS & SPS).
  • Change of Address
    If your address should change please make sure this form is completed. It is of great importance to keep your address and phone number current in order for Trinity to contact you.
  • Change of Advisor
    All arrangements for changing advisors must be made between the deadline for schedule adjustments and the week prior to registration. Freshmen are not permitted to change advisors until registration for the Spring Semester.
  • Change of Curriculum
    This form needs to be completed when you change your program of study. If a change of curriculum has been made, an advisor change may also occur.
  • Change School Within Trinity
    This form is required if you change schools in the School of Professional Studies or the College of Arts & Sciences.
  • Consortium Registration Request
    Trinity students are offered the opportunity to enroll in courses at any of these participating cross-registration institution of the Consortium: American University, The Catholic University of America, Corcoran College of Art & Design, Gallaudet University, George Mason University, The George Washington University, Georgetown University, Howard University, Marymount University, University of the District of Columbia, and University of Maryland, College Park.  The student is responsible for obtaining approval from the Academic Dean and them submitting the form to the Enrollment Services Office. The Consortium Coordinator will review the request and submit the formal request to the other institution if the request is approved.
  • Course Withdrawal
    When a student withdraws from a course, a designation of a “W” (Withdrawal) will appear on the student’s transcript.  Students who fail to withdraw officially or to meet course requirements are liable to receive a grade of “F” (Fail).  Students are responsible for the partial or full payments for courses from which they have withdrawn.
  • Declaration of Major or Minor
    To declare a major or minor for the first time, students fill out this form and obtainapproval of the appropriate Department Chair. Students declaring a minor in education or wishing to pursue the B.A. / M.A.T. Program must also meet with and obtain approval from a faculty advisor in the School of Education.
  • Leave of Absence or Complete Withdrawal
    A leave of absence is a voluntary leave from campus that a student may request for a variety of reasons, including personal problems, stress, travel, mental exhaustion/illness, and illness or death in the family.  A withdrawal from the College of Arts and Sciences indicates that the student has no intention of returning to Trinity. If the student decides to return at a later date, the student must apply for readmission.
  • Pass/No Pass Option
    A student may take a maximum of two courses in Pass/No Pass grade mode during the first 64 credits at Trinity and a maximum of two courses on a P/NP basis during the second 64 credits at Trinity, with advisor approval.
  • Petition for Schedule Adjustment After Registration Deadline
    You may submit a petition to add, drop or withdraw from a course if you have missed a deadline because of an extenuating or unusual circumstance.
  • Schedule Adjustment Form
  • Take Courses at Another Institution
    This form is to be submitted before taking course(s) at another institution and serves to clarify for the student what transfer credit he or she may expect upon successful completion of the course indicated.

For more information contact CAS Advising at



Getting to Campus

Directions to Campus

Parking on Campus

Campus Map

Shuttle from Metro


Campus Tours & Open Houses

Prospective students can request a campus tour by calling 800-492-6882. Learn More

Online Campus Tour

Office of Admissions

Events at Trinity

Meeting & Conference Rentals

Room Rentals

Trinity Center

Calendar of Events

Fitness Center

Brookland residents: learn about discounted memberships at the Trinity Center.

 - Current Fitness Classes

 - Facilities


CAS Programs

EDU Programs

NHP Programs

SPS Programs

BGS Programs

Academic Life


Student Life