Recruting at Trinity Washington University
Trinity’s Office of Career Services and Experiential Learning provides access to the NACElink Network website, which is owned and operated by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE). The Office of Career Services and Experiential Learning and NACE are committed to providing and protecting the personal data privacy of students, alumnae, and employers.
Our job & internship database, known as Trinity Connections, is for corporate, government, and non-profit organizations that seek to recruit our students. Recruiters can use this system to view the resumes of students meeting the qualifications you seek.
Types of Jobs Posted In Trinity Connections
- full-time (and part-time professional) jobs for undergraduate and graduate students about to graduate or recent graduates;
- jobs for experienced alumnae/i;
- part-time on-campus;
- part-time off campus;
- temporary or summer jobs whether internships or regular work
How To Post Your Opportunity
- Email postings are NOT accepted.
- All part time, full time, internship, and temporary employment positions MUST be reviewed prior to approval, and, if posted, will remain in our database for three months or until closed.