Residence Hall Rates
Housing Charges for 2017-2018
|Building & Room Type||Cost Per Semester||Eligible Residents|
|Cuvilly Hall Double Room||$1,880||First Year and Transfer Students|
|Cuvilly Hall Single Room||$2,220||Upperclass new Transfer Students|
|Kerby Hall Double Room||$1,880||Returning Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors, & Seniors|
|Kerby Hall Double As Single||$2,345||Returning/Transfer Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors, & Seniors|
|Alumnae Hall Single Room||$2,500||Juniors and Seniors|
|Main Hall Double Room||$2,300||Seniors, Graduate Students & Non-Traditional Students|
|Main Hall Single Room||$3,000||Seniors, Graduate Students, & Non-Traditional Students|
Meal Plan Rates 2017-2018
|Plan Type||Cost Per Semester||Eligibility for Meal Plan Selection|
|10 Meal with $75 Flex Dollars||$2,995||All|
|10 Meal with $150 Flex Dollars||$3,070||All|
|14 Meal with $75 Flex Dollars||$3,075||All|
|14 Meal with $150 Flex Dollars||$3,150||All|
|19 Meal with $75 Flex Dollars||$3,365||All; First Year Students Required plan|
|19 Meal with $150 Flex Dollars||$3,440||All; First Year Students Optional plan|
|Commuter/Graduate Resident Plan – 25 Block Meals||$225||Option for Graduate Resident Students or Commuters Only|
|Commuter/Graduate Resident Plan – 50 Block Meals||$430||Option for Graduate Resident Students or Commuters Only|
- All undergraduate residents are required to have a meal plan, as the residence halls do not have cooking facilities to allow residents to prepare their own meals.
- All first year students must purchase the 19-meal plan with $75 flex for the 2017-2018 academic year, or could opt for the 19 meal plan with $150 flex.
- Requests for exceptions for religious or medical reasons must be submitted in writing to the Director of Health and Wellness with proper documentation.
- No changes to meal plans are permitted after the University’s Add/Drop deadline (see academic Academic Calendar).
- Meal Plan flex dollars expire at the end of the academic year.
Flex dollars are a declining balance that can be used in the Deli (when it is in operation) or to swipe a guest in at the dining hall. Flex dollars are used for cash purposes.
- Flex dollars carry over between fall and spring semester but expire at the conclusion of spring semester. Unused flex dollars from fall semester roll over to the spring semester.
- Flex dollars are active for the entire academic year, as long as the meal plan is active.
- Students can add flex dollars to their Trinity ID card in the Business Office.