Due to the power outage in the Sister Helen Sheehan Library, we have relocated some services for students. Today, Monday, July 2, you can access services ordinarily located in Trinity’s Library building as follows:
Academic Services (Dr. Kimberly LaBoone): firstname.lastname@example.org; located in Main 212 (extension 9360)
Writing Center (Scott Swinney): email@example.com; located in Main 215 (extension 9355)
Career Services (China Wilson, Vivian Wilds): firstname.lastname@example.org; located in Main 350 (extensions 9636 and 9363)
Disability Services (Hope Fisher): email@example.com; scheduled to be located in Main 332 (extension 9358)
- Trinity’s Deli is OPEN through 6:30 PM each night this week (closed for the Holiday on Wednesday): come grab a cool drink or a delicious sandwich or salad! Thanks to Sodexo for being available to our students and our faculty and staff!
- THEARC is OPEN and classes will be held tonight.
- If an instructor cancels class because of an individual emergency, s/he will contact students through Moodle, and Trinity will follow our regular cancellation announcements.
- The Trinity Center will hold regular hours.
- As of this afternoon (Monday, July 2) Trinity’s Library remains CLOSED due to a power outage. Classes and services ordinarily offered in the Library tonight and tomorrow are relocated as follows:
MONDAY, JULY 2
EDAD 603 (The School, the Community, the Society, Professor Brooks), Sections 1 and 2:
Meet in Main 244
Meeting for ADMN 607 (Financial Management for Non-Financial Managers, Professor Staggers):
Meet in Main 246
TUESDAY, JULY 3
If the Library building remains without power, seek virtual reference assistance: contact the Library online (firstname.lastname@example.org) or use our amazing technology to locate and use references. Library Director Jake Berg will also be available on campus, as has been the case today.