Myesha Green: Student Athlete Profile Of The Week
A native of Baltimore, Maryland, Myesha Green is a junior tri-athlete (volleyball, basketball, softball) at Trinity. Myesha is a Communications major with a minor in Women’s Studies; she has plans to use her major to give back and get involved with the community.
1. If you could trade places with anyone who would it be?
I would trade places with my godmother Ms. Terry. My godmother is the Director of the neighborhood recreation center; she has always pushed me to do the best I can, and to succeed. She has been one of the most inspirational forces in my life.
2. What is you favorite class at Trinity?
Professor Sheridan’s Math 102 is my favorite class. Math is one of my favorite subjects, and Mr. Sheridan’s positive energy makes class so interesting and exciting; there is never a dull moment.
3. Do you have any weird “quirks”?
I still sleep with my teddy bears, six of them. My favorite ones’ name is Foggy, he’s green.
4. What is your favorite midnight snack?
S’mores pop tarts! I get them from the campus bookstore and eat them almost every night.
5. What is your favorite part of being a Trinity student-athlete?
It seems like everyone knows my name. It’s great to be recognized for something you enjoy doing.
6. What is something you enjoy doing in your leisure time?
I love to draw and write poetry. I often present my poetry at Speaking It Real or Poetry Night here on campus.
7. Are you a good dancer?
No, ‘Team No Rhythm’. LOL
8. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
I see myself in the NAVY. Being in the NAVY has always been a dream of mine.