Class of 1964

Please join the conversation by adding a comment below.
To respond to a classmate, simply refer to them by name in your message.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Class of 1964

1. Mary Beth Jacobs says:

I hope I get to see lots of classmates at reunion!

Mary Beth Jacobs

2. Kathy Gerace Charla says:

I’m coming to reunion and so looking forward to seeing all my classmates.

3. Rosita Torregrosa Bachmann says:

Dear Helen, Your are right very few classmates are using the posting board to communicate. The best tool is to use the class list we sent you last December. It includes both email addresses as well as phone numbers on record for most of the classmates. It was updated by Sue Happ and by Trinity. I will act pronto and will find some connections to Pat Hoffman for you to to follow up with. Love, Rosita Torregrosa

4. Helen Marr Mitchell says:

Greetings to all…I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone. And I have a special request beforehand. I need to identify and talk with any of you who knew Pat Hoffman well. Please get in touch with me if you did or if you know who any of her friends or roomates were. THANKS!
    Helen Marr Mitchell MD
    2852 Houfnaggle Road
    Lewisburg, West Virginia 24901
    304-645- 6606
    helenmarrmd@gmail.com

5. Rosita Torregrosa says:

Dear Patty, I am so glad you are well and coming to class reunion. We had a little bit of confusion with the name Patty Carr (maiden name of Patty Carr, day student who had passed away) and believe me it was a relief to know you are well. For purposes of classmates’ id, we decided to address all the classmates by their maiden name. XOXO Rosita

6. Patty Shiels Carr says:

I am coming. thanks Rosita

7. Rosita Torregrosa says:

Hello to all! Welcome to this class site. Class Reunion is around the corner. Dates are May 30, 31, departing on June 1, 2014. We, the Planning Committee, have been in gear since the summer discussing activities. We will be contacting each classmates to encourage each to attend the 2014 festivities. A letter with juicy details will be in the mail by the end of October. Postings about Reunion will be on this site too. Let’s keep in touch. Warmly, Rosita Torregrosa, 50th Class Reunion Chair