Class of 1973

Join the discussion!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Class of 1973

1. Christina Kielich says:

I’ll be there for the lunch Saturday and the dinner Saturday. My boyfriend Walt Campbell will be with me Saturday night. Can’t wait to see all of you!

Love, Christina

2. Cindy Lingley says:

Mary Pat -
    I was in the same class as your sister Colleen and would appreciate your passing along my contact information. Hope to see you at some point during the weekend!
    All my best,
    Cindy
    ’78

3. Maureen Mellen says:

I am looking forward to seeing everyone, will be coming with Helen Kane to Saturday luncheon, Happy Hour & Dinner. Mary Pat, looking forward to catching up!

4. Mary Pat Kelly Clark says:

I’m hoping others are just late registering, but have planned to come since last fall, like ME!! I’ll be there on my own for the lunch and for our Class Happy Hour and Dinner. Hopefully can hang with some of you guys in between!! SO looking forward to seeing everyone!! Would love to know about Mara, too, and Laura Spaeth, both roommates of mine. Love, Mary Pat

5. Eileen Grieve Stokes says:

Bob and I will be attending. Looking forward to seeing and doing as much as we can. Will definitely be at Saturday activities and dinner. My hope is to attend the Lincoln Cottage tour and discussion on Friday. Is anyone planning to attend dinner Friday night?

6. Joan Russo says:

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone at lunch on Saturday. Donald and I will both be at the Happy Hour. Many thanks to Ronnie for the refreshments, and also for her work – along with efforts by Maru, Burkie and Barbara – on the Reunion! See you soon. Joan

7. Mary Yates Hayes says:

Hope this lack of response doesn’t mean no one’s coming. I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone. I even got Jim to agree to come!!!

8. Kay Sneeringer McStay says:

Looking forward to reunion! Hope to attend events on Saturday; will most likely be at Georgetown with Andy on Friday – we share the weekend. Anyone in contact with my former frosh-year roommate Mara Lang Stanton? Best wishes, Kay