Class of 1967

Join the discussion!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Class of 1967

1. Eileen McCarron Maxwell says:

Hi class of 67! My colleague and I are in desperate need of a place to stay in Philadelphia from June 30 through June 5. We are documenting the Occupy movement and there will be a National Assembly in Philadelphia during those days. We can sleep on the floor. Your sister from class of 94!

2. Olivia Lucas Walker says:

My Dearest Golden Band of ’67,
    I’m excited to share info recently seen re: An upcoming event for those who can and will participate in memory of our Dear Margie. Join MedStar Georgetown and the fight against Pancreatic Cancer.
    What: PurpleStride Walk
    When: Saturday, June 16, 2012
    Where:Freedom Plaza, Washington, DC

For more info, to register or to make a donation, visit purplestride.org and join team “MedStar Georgetown”

Perhaps, someone can do this. I had hoped to, but current health challenges prevent me. Thankfully, looking forward to seeing you today
    for some Reunion Events!

Peace, Much Agape Love, Joy and Blessings to you and yours.

3. Janice Fisher Long says:

Reunions really are fun! So come and enjoy reconnecting with the women we have become. We’re a very eclectic and interesting group [self excluded]

4. Genie Flahie says:

The reunion has become so special to me since I first attended one (the 30th). If you have any trepidation about coming, contact me and I’ll talk you out of it!

5. Sue Numrich says:

I’d like to echo Martha’s charge: Don’t let this time go by! Every time I’m with members of our ‘ring of gold’ I am reminded what a unique and special group of women we are. Reunions have made it possible for me to get to know many of you I had not really known during our days at Trinity. I treasure reunions as a time for new and old friends. Now’s the time!

6. Boodie says:

Absolutely can’t wait to see everyone. Andre says to tell you he’ll have his dancing shoes on for Saturday night!

7. Martha Keyes Ahr says:

Make your reservations soon! We need everyone to make this a great gathering. If you need any help or have any questions, call me or Janice. We’re looking forward to another fun, nostalgic weekend where we come away with so many more memories with great women who shared with us a time that we still cherish. Don’t let this time go by!

8. Mary (Connelly) LaBarre says:

We are excited about attending the 2012 Reunion!