Class of 1962

Join the discussion!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Class of 1962

1. Eileen McCarron Maxwell says:

Hi class of 62! My colleague and I are in desperate need of a place to stay in Philadelphia from June 30 through June 5. We are documenting the Occupy movement and there will be a National Assembly in Philadelphia during those days. We can sleep on the floor. Your sister from class of 94!

2. Ines Tabini Bollinger says:

I can not believe it, but I can at last make it. Arriving at the Washington Court Hotel on Wednesday .
    So happy to remember a very especial time in my life.

3. Elaine Zablotny Madison says:

Looking forward to seeing you all on Friday evening for dinner in Social Hall. How about a mini-reunion at the Jane Austen as a Trinity Woman event 3:30-4:30 for women who love books too much (all you English majors and minors – and didn’t we all wade through the Western classics in freshman year?) It will be fun to share memories after half a century!

4. Patience Kane Bethel says:

Is there any more information about the events. I am in the planning stage.

5. Are any French majors coming? Ronnie McKenna? Nan Kelly? Would love to see some of our little group. Thanks Joan Clark for being such a great organizer.

6. Carol Murray Hogan says:

I have just made a reservation for Brian and I at the Washington Court Hotel. I truly hope we will have as complete a turnout of classmates as possible and I look forward to catching up with everyone. 50 years seems incredible.

7. Patricia Kenny Blagden says:

Just made my reservations at the Washington Court Hotel. Looking forward
    to a great weekend and dinner at the Library of Congress where I used to go to study . . . or was there another reason.
    Pat

8. Barbara Onderchek Black says:

Look forward to seeing all who return. I also hope that we have an outstanding turnout. Let me know if any help is needed, since I’m local.

9. Joan Littley Clark says:

Cathy, You too! :)

10. Joan Littley Clark says:

Bonnie, I am very excited to know you are coming. It will be wonderful to see you. Joan

11. Cathy Chabot Fredericks says:

Hope we have a terrific turnout. Many thanks to our organizers.

12. Bonnie Teeters Jezior says:

I am really looking forward to this!

13. Joan Littley Clark says:

Please let me know if any questions and stay tuned for any updates.