Get your college degree! Trinity’s convenient evening and weekend classes are designed to fit your work and family schedule. The Trinity campus is conveniently located just blocks from the downtown area, and is Metro-accessible on the Red Line.
The School of Professional Studies offers academic support to help you succeed; the Writing Center will help you with your papers (and your resume!), and free tutoring is available.
Many programs are available with accelerated 8-week sessions, meaning you earn credit for the course in half the usual time.
- Associate of Arts
- Business Administration
- Business Administration with Human Resource Management
- Business Administration with Hospitality Management
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education (A.A.)
- Early Childhood Education (B.A.)
- General Studies
- Health Science
- Human Relations
- Nursing (R.N. to B.S.N.)
- Occupational Therapy Assistant