Apply Online – Save $40!
Trinity will waive the usual $40 application fee when you apply online! Simply complete the questionnaire and essay portion of the application online, then mail us the rest of your application materials. This interactive version of the application walks you through the entire process.
Notes: International students can not use the online application. Please download and print the paper application found below.
Students who have previously attended Trinity should complete the Application for Readmission, not the online application.
Download and Print the Application
If you do not wish to use the online application, or prefer to submit all your materials together, you can download the application in PDF format.
After downloading the application:
Print and complete the application
Refer to the checklist and collect all the required information and materials
Mail everything to the Trinity Office of Admissions, 125 Michigan Ave NE, Washington, DC 20017.
Supplemental Applications & Materials
All supplemental materials are in Adobe PDF format for easy printing.
- Letter of Recommendation Form – Required for graduate school applicants.
- MOT Fieldwork Observation Form– For Master of Occupational Therapy applicants
- Supplement for International Students – Complete this form and submit with the rest of your application if you are not currently a US citizen or permanent resident. More information for international students.
- Application for Non-Degree Students
To be used for anyone seeking to take credit-bearing courses at Trinity, but who does not wish to matriculate toward earning a degree at Trinity.
- Application for Readmission to Trinity
For former Trinity students seeking to return to Trinity after being dismissed, or who stopped attending classes at Trinity more than two years ago.