- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in School Counseling
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Education
- Master of Science in Administration: Educational Administration
The School of Education is fully accredited by NCATE, with courses designed for educators in all stages of their careers, taught by highly qualified faculty from the professional and academic community.
NCATE accreditation affirms that a graduate from the School of Education has the knowledge and skills to be an effective teacher, making them better prepared for initial licensing and advanced board certification.
- Convenient course schedule
- Fall, Spring, and Summer sessions as well as intensive courses and seminars
- In-service and pre-service teacher training
- Professional development courses for continuing certification requirements