2) Submit your official high school transcripts showing your cumulative grade point average. Transfer students: see additional transcript requirement below.
3) Ask your high school guidance counselor or teacher to submit a letter of recommendation – you need at least one recommendation.
Mail your application materials to:
Trinity Office of Admissions, 125 Michigan Ave NE, Washington, DC 20017
That’s it! Once we have all of your materials we will consider you for admission to Trinity. If you have any questions, call us at 202-884-9400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SAT and ACT Scores: Trinity does not require you to submit SAT or ACT scores. You are welcome to submit your scores if you would like Trinity to consider them as part of your application. Trinity’s SAT code is 5796; Trinity’s ACT code is 0696.
Transfer Applicants: Please submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended. If you have earned fewer than 24 credit hours, also submit your official high school transcripts.
Apply Online – Save $40!
Trinity will waive the $40 application fee when you apply online! Simply complete the form online, then mail us the rest of your application materials. Start the Online Application now!
Note: International students and students who have previously attended Trinity should complete to the appropriate downloadable version below instead of the online application.
- Supplement for International Students
Complete this form and submit with the rest of your application if you are not currently a US citizen or permanent resident. More information for international students.
- Application for the Joanne and William Conway Scholarship
Students must be invited to participate in this scholarship program for high-achieving, low-income students who intend to enter the nursing profession.
- Application for Non-Degree Students
To be used for anyone seeking to take credit-bearing courses at Trinity, but who does not wish to matriculate toward earning a degree at Trinity
- Application for Readmission to Trinity
For former Trinity students seeking to return to Trinity after being dismissed, or who stopped attending classes at Trinity more than two years ago.