Welcome to our Trinity Sisterhood! We look forward to working with you throughout your college experience.
To get started please review the following steps you are required to complete in order to be a fully enrolled Trinity Sister:
1. Register and take your Accuplacer Exam: The Accuplacer is an assessment test that our First Year students and Transfer students ( with 24 transfer credits or less) are required to take so your academic skills are assessed which helps us develop your class schedule.
2. Print, complete and submit your Health Forms: Our Health and Wellness Center requires that all students submit health forms. Once you and your doctor have completed the forms you can fax them to: Health Services at 202-884-9615.
3. If you plan to live on campus, submit your roommate preference form: This form will help us match you with a roommate that has similar interests. If you have any questions, you can contact Catherine Hopkins (Housing Director) at 202-884-9316.
4. Create your Trinity Email Account: Your login information for your student email and online services was emailed to the personal email address you provided to Trinity at the time of your application.
5. Finalize your payment arrangements: After you have received your financial aid package from our Office of Enrollment Services and your class schedule, you will have the opportunity to finalize your payment arrangements. The sooner you do this, the lower your monthly payments will be. To review and complete your financial aid and make payment arrangements, go to My Financial Aid.
If you have any questions about your financial aid package or payment arrangements, please contact Enrollment Services at 202-884-9530 or via email at email@example.com
To be completed by August 1st, 2015.
6. Mail us your final official transcripts:
Trinity Office of Admissions
Attn: Official Final Transcript
125 Michigan Ave. NE
Washington, D.C. 20017
If you are an incoming freshman, please request your counselor to mail us your OFFICIAL FINAL High School Transcripts and make sure they include your graduation date. If you are an incoming transfer student and attended a SPRING 2015 semester at another institution, please request your OFFICIAL FINAL college semester transcript(s) and make sure they include your final semester grades.
7. Purchase your books. You will need your class schedule to help you select the courses and books needed. You can also purchase your books in person at Trinity in the Main Hall Bookstore.
8. Move in: If you registered to live on campus:
Freshmen student move-in day will be Saturday, August 15th, 2015 and transfer student move-in day will be Thursday, August 20th, 2015.
9. New student Orientation will be on Monday, August 17- Monday, August, 24 2015.
10. Attend New Student Convocation in the Trinity Center on Tuesday, August 25th, 2015.
11. Attend classes: start date for classes is Wednesday, August 26th, 2015.
For additional information on the Trinity first year experience, please click the picture below: