Step up to management! Trinity’s Master of Science in Administration (M.S.A.) program will prepare you for a leadership position in corporate, government or non-profit settings. You do not need to take the G.R.E. to apply for the M.S.A. program.
With evening and weekend classes scheduled to fit into your already-busy schedule, Trinity’s MSA is designed for the busy professional. Plus, smaller class sizes allow you to build one-on-one relationships with your professors, and enjoy a level of support that is not available at many larger, more expensive universities.
Trinity offers several concentrations within the MSA:
- The federal program management concentration is geared toward individuals aspiring to a leadership position within the federal government– the Washington region’s largest employer.
- The human resource management concentration offers courses to develop students’ knowledge of key workforce management concepts, including diversity, conflict resolution, training and performance, and the legal ramifications of management decisions.
- The non-profit management concentration is ideal for students interested in leadership positions at associations, institutions, and other organizations that do not operate for profit. Courses concentrate on resource development, fundraising, and grant writing.
- Students in the organizational development concentration are prepared for positions as consultants and managers of organizational change—an increasingly common undertaking in response to today’s ever more competitive and global markets. Students learn to achieve strategic goals through careful management of organizational transformation, with an emphasis on leadership in organizational adaptation and human resource performance.
- The public and community health management concentration prepares graduates for positions in health care administration, nursing administration for those with a BSN, and non-profit and non-governmental organizations in the health fields.