Proposed Floor Plans
These floor plans show how the following features come together in a contemporary building that will inspire student and faculty creativity.
- 24 classrooms with diverse instructional environments, including tiered classrooms for larger lectures and smaller classrooms with easily-reconfigured furniture
- 11 laboratories for the sciences and health professions, with space for lab prep needs
- A 400-seat auditorium equipped with state-of-the-art audio and video technology
- 22 new faculty offices and additional gathering spaces where students can do group work
- 2 multi-story entrance atriums – convenient, bright common areas for all Trinity community members