Testing Services & Exam Proctoring
The Academic Services staff will administer and proctor exams as a courtesy for other educational institutions and organizations as the schedule permits. Exams will be administered based on instructions and specifications from the home institution and will only be administered when students have scheduled appointments. It is suggested that you begin 2 weeks prior to your desired exam, especially when the exam must be sent via the US postal system, to ensure your exam arrives in our office before your scheduled appointment. In some cases, our staff may be able to provide appointments with less than 2 weeks notice; be sure to contact us to determine if we can arrange a proctor for your exam.
- Your Name and contact information (phone number & email address)
- Proposed dates & times for exam (for best response, suggest 2 – 3 dates you are available)
- Time allowed for exam (in hours/minutes) NOTE: we will only schedule exams when able to provide the total time allotted.
Hours of Operation (for exams):
- Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm
- select Saturdays 10 am – 2 pm